Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SJ~Version C

Yeah!
I bought you finally!!
I got you!!!
It's you!!!!




Ariel lin got one too!!





Im so excited when knowing that this version is being sold in Malaysia.
Immediately, I go and get it one at Queensbay Artist Gallary. =)
Not forget to mention, it's RM49 plus a SJ document file as free gift!
Actually there are two choices for us to choose either poster or document file, and yet I chose document file. hehe! NICER!

It's imported taiwan version. Although its not a pure korean version, but I still insist to buy taiwan's one as it has chinese translation. Futhermore, I do not know how to read korean, so what for should I buy korean version? Perhaps next time..haha! ^^

I like this album so much!
I will keep it well. =)






~Document File~


Eunhyuk, Hankyung, Kibum






My Hannie!!


















~Sorry Sorry Dance~





P/s: By the way, lately Im kinda addicted with TVXQ. haha!
Their MIROTIC is awesome!








3 comments:

* Wen * said...

How can you not love TVXQ and SJ huh? =) They're awesome!

Joanna said...

Wen, u are also a cassiopeia right??

Awwwwww~~~~
They are so HOT and TALENTED!
Saranghae oppa~s
<3 <3 <3

Ong Ewe Lim said...

I think you are now haunted by these guys already ..Haha..