Tuesday, November 30, 2010

8 days before leaving

Woke up early in the morning, was hanging out with friends.
We went to Inti College first to ask about the oversea studies thingy.
It took us around 1 hour for the detailed inquiry.
Then, we headed to Gurney Plaza soon after we ate Ban Mee at Bukit Jambul.

Have spent a great 2 hours at Red Box with my friends.
Someone didn't sing at all, he felt shy. lolz...
I was surprised knowing that Red Box has been renovated and already moved to the highest floor, which is same floor with GSC.
Yea, it becomes much more bigger and well organized now.
This is definitely different than last time.

We then shopped a while at New Wings and Gurney Plaza.
I bought a new skirt. ^^
The skirt is nice and reasonably cheap. weeee~~

Last but not least, we went to Sg Pinang Foodcourt makan before we were going back home.
Well, I ordered my favourite Curry Mee. That was really yummy!!
But for the Fried Oyster, hmmm..no more next time. rf

Overall, it was a nice outing today and I look forward to having another outing with them soon. Perhaps, it could be a morning jog at Mengkuang Dam or waiting for their invitation to Daorae again. hiak hiak hiak..