Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby And Me



Hey!!!
Due to my craziness over Jang Geun Suk now, I keep searching and watching his previous movies and video clips. And now, I just finished watching a Korean movie which is starring by him and a super cute baby- Mason Moon.
The movie is called as Baby And Me.

Not bad, it's quite interesting and the main factor that caught my attention of couse is the male lead, Jang Geun Suk. He is still as handsome as Hwang Tae Kyung. This movie is about a rich rebellious kid who suddenly finds himself alone one day because his parents ran off away from him. While he celebrates for his new found liberty, he finds a baby in his shopping cart. He goes to report him as a lost child, but then the letter inserted in the baby's carrier says he's the father. This movie shows how he embraced his responsibility as a father, and how he eventually changed his rebellious, carefree nature.

Lately Im so obsessed with Jang!!!
He is a great and talented actor, and his gorgeous smile can kill me away~! arghh.

Seriously, many friends of mine, including my sister and I myself, also can't stand of his hotness too. Awwwww~~ xD

Nah~! This is his Hwang Tae Kyung in You're Beautiful~! LOVE LOVE LOVE~~~







Trailer of Baby And Me




Some picture sharing here ^^































OMG the baby is sosososo CUTE and ADORABLE!!

No comments: