Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dun Fail Me Please!

I aint get any satisfaction in this exam
Although have already done 3 papers
But 3 papers also din do well
Countdown 4 days
Left one paper, which is tax
It is the main killer, the highest failing rate among all the subjects
Might be "killed" in one gun shot within that 3 hours paper if you are failed to do well, or because of carelessness, even though you have done ur part to do preparation before the exam.

Damn!
Im worried I will fail this morning's paper,
Financial Management Performance
It was totally different than past year's papers
I cant do anything instead of answering the questions without idea,
Whether the answer correct or not, is 50:50
I think I already lost the mark around 20-30 for particular questions after the discussion
Seriously..Im not joking

If I'm failed in this subject, I have to retake the whole subject again
Which means that I have to restart all over again
And
Guess how much for this subject do I need to pay for it once I retake it
It's RM975!!!
So freaking expensive!!

Tax is more even worst!
It costs RM 1300!
One subject only!
Lol

Touch wood to say that,
I'm scared
Please don fail
DON FAIL!

God bless me

2 comments:

jerry said...

dun dun dun dun dun ......x100
worry
u sure vil pass 1
hope 2 hear gud news frm u soon

Joanna said...

YES!
I WILL PASS!
I WANT TO PASS!
IS A MUST!

=)