Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Bye~TAFE

Time flies rapidly,
I've done my 2 years Diploma in Accounting (TAFE Accounting) at Inti College.
So, Im graduated now!
But I havent taken finals yet.
Nightmare is just approaching!! haha!
Anyway, it's study break now. I have 2 weeks of break to do revision.
And yet I feel like so lazy and dont have mood to study.
Anyone slap me please?!


Honestly speaking, I quite enjoyed my college life, spending time and having fun with my another 6 Inti friends! I love all of them! Of course including my classmates and lovely lecturers as well!
We took lots of pics lately as we know that we are no longer being classmates together after we finish our finals. And I also feel that the whole class become getting closer to each other compared to before. =D

Good memory should be kept in mind always and I'd cherish every single moment that we've spent together during our 2 years studies in Inti. Bye TAFE!

(P/s: I'll write more about this post when I finish up my final exam if I can. )

Pictures sharing>>



































































For more pictures, please take a look to my facebook.
=)

3 comments:

christine said...

yea~~we had finish our diploma in two years time....
but the exam is coming soon....
I feel lazy to do revision!!
I feel sleepy when i open the master tax guide or even the tax notes....
I have no mood to do it too....

I hope that i can see your article after the finals..........
Add oil for doing that.....
I will always support you!!

This will be a sad moment that we are going to separate to continue our study for degree.....
Hope you guys won't forget us after going to overseas....
Hope that we can continue to keep in touch through facebook or msn or even blog here....
Good luck to everyone.....

***You will always in my mind***

Joanna said...

yaya!
me too!
I feel sleepy whenever I read master tax guide. boring!!!

No worries girl,
we sure can keep in touch all the time! U're right, facebook, blogging is a good tool for us to stay in touch! hahahaa!

Not to forget that we still have Apartment Stay after our exam!!
We must have fun to the fullest and capture many many many photos ya! ^^

Add oil girl!
=D

Wayne y.m.h. said...

http://wayneymh.blogspot.com/2009/06/tafe.html