Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine Day~包花记

14th Feb, how special for that day, I think there is nothing to talk much here.
Since every couple enjoyed their day with their beloved, I got myself involved along too actually. Haha! It just the matter of how did I celebrate it only.

Well, I ain't celebrate with anyone else, but with bunches of flowers. How come le? You must be wondering why I say so right?? ^^

Okay, it was a part time job (or can be considered as voluntary work more accurately) offered by my friend. I was told that whether could I help wrapping flowers during Valentine Day period at florist shop. That florist shop is owned by my friend tauke's wife. Since I wanted to get some income lately, I said OK to his invitation. I helped and have learnt alot of things within that 2 days here. I learnt the way of how to wrap the roses into bouquets as gifts. There were quite a number of steps have to be beared in mind. Initially, I cant make myself used to it, therefore, it took almost half and hour to wrap a bouquet of flower. Quite slow already. hmm, for your information, different flower has different wrapping style. That's why I can learn new stuff during working. hehe!

Besides, I saw many people, coming over here to buy flower too. No matter young teenagers, OL, working men, housewives, etc..they bought flowers just only for one reason. It was mainly dedicated to their beloved. Eii, you got to know that, buying a bouquet of flower is not as cheap as u thought. The prices were based on the number of roses that you bought. 1 rose costs RM25 already. Imagine that if there was people bought above 50 roses?! my god! Do not hesitate with it, there were many cases really happened at here.

Hmm, somehow it was a good experience for me. Instead of envy~ing people having sweet date with their love, I rather choosing some meaningful activities to lighthen up my day and happy. Morever I got commission for that work also. Hehe.

At least worthy la weii...
=)

~Pictures Sharing~



















What a mess, after standing for 9 hours to do the wrapping. hehe!
收工!!

No comments: