Monday, September 3, 2007

my daily routine ~3 sept 2007~

today, woke up at 6am for preparing to begin my new daily life~
6.45am, drank a cup of VICO with some biscuits! tasty!
7.05am, departed frm medan mutiara(my penang house)to INTI..
wow...today,damn boring when attending the MYOB class! nothing to do so but luckily i had brought my MP3 to college so i can listen it to reduce my bored..hehehxxx!!
after having lunch, nothing to do again..6 of us lazy to go library for doing revision, so we loitered around the corridor then walked to the smokin' area coz it was the time for us to capture some silly+ nerd's photos!! wahahah!! here is the pics~



~TAFE's angles>>Yeongli, MK, Ivian, me, hooi xuan, Gwen ~ wahaha!!!!


~~anger poses~~ :P


~~kung fu gals~~ xD



~~cutie heart's shape~~ :)


~~let's dance together~~ ^@^


~~ happy moment!~~

**P/S special thks to yeongli for sharing me the pics!! **

12-2pm, attended the Accounting 2 class~
learnt new topic >>> PETTY CASH <<< soso la...quite boring at the 1st hour, ivian fell asleep again..haha!!
met osk n li qian at in front of LT B while short break ~ talked a lot lo..and discussed about whether we should choose concert or BBQ on 15 sept...actually both i oso wan la..but BBQ is more syiok le...hehe!!

back home..
wasted whole noon in on9 without doing any revision!!! gai liao la..final exam is coming on this wed dee le!

nite time..
it was the first time for me n ivian went out to eat dinner so late..after we finished our meal, 8 something ald.. =="
then continued to stick in front of my laptop~ haha!!
LBS back frm kl , he promised us tat he will come to our house n share his exp about his KL trip later! waiting oo~~

end..

2 comments:

ivian said...

yes..dis article i m the 1st who leave you a comment!!haha
hop we can happy and enjoy our collage's life everyday..
bcos of u all..give me the effort and support to study..
if without u all..i really duno wat wil i b??
anyway...vy happy to bcum fren with u and oso roomate...

Anonymous said...

HEY THIS SITE HAS REALLY HELPED ME OUT WITH A LOT OF ADVICE AND IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ADVICE I RECOMEND YOU TO GO THERE HERE IT IS: http://www.needadvice08.zoomshare.com/ OR THERES AN EMAIL ON THERE U CAN EMAIL WHICH IS EASIER WHICH IS: pink_poppin153@yahoo.com I HOPE IT HELPS YOU OUT LIKE IT DID ME